Friday, August 13, 2010

Suffering Withdrawal Symptoms

I don't know how I got this addicted but due to a combination of circumstances I have not been able to get Piper out on livestock for two weeks. I am really looking forward to getting back to work with her on Saturday at Jennifer's. Amazing how much we miss it.

But the circumstances keeping us away were well worth it. First, I missed two Saturdays ago (July 31) due to my son's wedding. Although it was ane evening wedding and I theoretically could have done morning training I think my wife would have castrated me if I tried. Anyway it was well worth it and everyone had a lovely time. See Picture. (Now if I Diana sees the pics of Sweep - Jesse pups she may start pushing the new daughter in law for some human pups. Over/Under on the mothers wanting grandbaby probably at about 12 months.) BTW - we both absolutely love our new Daughter- In - Law (or "Dilly" as Diana now calls her.)


The following week there was no training because Jennifer was judging at Amanda Milliken's Kingston trial. This is really Jennifer's year to judge at some big trials (Kingston, Soldier Hollow, and USBCHA Nationals) and it is going to seriously mess with our training schedule in August and September. But- well worth it and well deserved. I'm sure she will do a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment