Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Maggie !!!

Maggie's official Birthday was Sunday May 31. She is now 5 years old.

After a rough first year and a half where she bounced from home to home and name to name she has been with me for 3 1/2 years and is not going anywhere.

For her birthday weekend Maggie and I went to the Antelope Valley Stockdog Club Trial by ourselves (No Piper or Ramsay). It was Maggie's special weekend.

For her birthday Maggie earned a lovely emerald green qualifying score ribbon on a drive away course for the first time. Successful completion of a drive away course has been one of our goals for a long time and I have to admit there were times when I thought the goal might be out of reach. But she came through for her birthday and - although it was still sloppy and the score did not earn a placement - she completed the course with a successful drive-away.

I am so proud of her.

Happy Birthday, Maggie !!

No comments:

Post a Comment